Senior Director, Workforce Strategy Branch
Queensland Department of Health
10:00 AM Strategic and Operational Workforce Planning Master Class – from Foundational to Advanced Capabilities
What an opportunity to learn from the best. Join international award winning and globally recognised leaders in Workforce Planning and HR Analytics as they deliver a Master Class in Strategic and Operational Workforce Planning.
Julie Sloan, lead writer of the Australian and ISO Workforce Planning Standards and CEO Workforce Planning Global, and Quentin O’Grady, Chief Architect of the Workforce Optimisation Tool will guide you through the core elements of and build your capability in foundational, intermediate and advanced level workforce planning, analytics and reporting.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Building strategic and operational workforce planning capability
- Applying the Australian and ISO Workforce Planning Standards
- Understanding the more complex steps in workforce planning – segmenting the workforce, demand and supply gap analysis, future focused scenario planning
- Understanding low to high complexity workforce analytics
- Demonstration of a user friendly and transferrable to any size organisation workforce planning and analytics dashboard
- Applying evidence based workforce planning to workforce risk management and mitigation strategies
- Integrating workforce planning into the business planning cycle
- Establishing workforce planning succession in your organisation
- Measuring the ROI in workforce planning initiatives