View the Workforce Planning for Public Sector 2018 Program
The 8th Annual Workforce Planning for the Public Sector Summit is returning to Canberra this year on the 27 - 28 November!
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2018?
- International Keynote from Seyfarth Shaw on the impact of robotics and intelligent automation on influencing and redesigning the future workforce
- How the NSW Department of Industry designed an industry dashboard to provide a holistic view on HR Metrics and Analytics
- Investigating the link between community confidence and workforce strategy at City of Canterbury Bankstown
- Understanding the processes for engaging executive in implementing workforce planning to accelerate business strategies at the Australian Criminal Intelligence Agency
- Plus more brand new and returning speakers from the Australian Federal Police, AUSTRAC and AFSA
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.